TV and Film Excerpts
Here is a sampling of compositions written for, and used in Film, TV and Radio.
- Then There's Vegas
- Co-written with Peter Tolan for the movie Finding Amanda starring Matthew Broderick, Then There's Vegas has also been used in the HBO sports documentary Runnin’ Rebels of UNLV.
- Blues For Wes
- Written for Aircraft Music Library, it became the theme for Saturday Night Live's "Black Perspective" Sketch
- Blues on a Cruise
- Used in Analyze This, and many other TV shows
- CaiO Sol
- Written in the Jobim style, the lyrics and vocal are by Teresa Ines
- Celtic Moondance
- Performed and used for Walker:Texas Ranger scene
- Dave Chappelle FOX Pilot theme
- Written and used for a FOX sitcom Pilot for Dave
- "ER" Tango
- Originally written and used for Loveboat, it was also featured in ER, Providence,Passions,Watching Ellie, The Beat and others
- Hula Hands
- A Hawaiian/Muzak piece used in Providence and other shows
- Monitor Radio Theme
- Written for Monitor Radio World Broadcast news and heard internationally for several years
- Smooth Cruise
- A generic "smooth jazz" tune.
- Style and Substance Main Title
- The Main title to the ABC Show "Style and Substance" starring Jean Smart, this opening sequence was an "Over-the-top" Broadway production number.